WHY IT MAKES SKIN HAPPY
- Hydrates and evens out complexion.
- Plumps skin as it contains 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid.
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gives dewy and glowing skin.
- Reduces and calms any redness or sensitivity.
FOR SKIN TYPES
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Dull or pigmentation skin
- Normal skin
- Oily, combination and blemished prone skin
- Mature skin
- Pregnant or hormonal skin
- Sensitive, rosacea and eczema skin
HOW TO USE
- Mist all over your face and neck morning, night after cleansing.
- Mist throughout the day, to help hydrate, brighten & plump, for a glowing complexion.
- Spritz around eight pumps to a cotton pad and use as a gentle toner after cleansing.
- It’s also great as a post-workout cool-down, or whenever your skin’s feeling parched or hot,.
- Keep in the fridge during hot months as best used cool when it's hot.
One of my most favorite ingredients for skincare. As it has a magical healing effect on the skin, with very good anti-inflammatory properties. Good for dry, sensitive, itchy, mature skin, heat and broken capillaries.
Not a dangerous peeling “acid”. It’s a natural plant sugar. Nicknamed the “fountain of youth” as it has incredible hydrating properties. It holds 1000 times its weight in water so smooths soften and decreases wrinkles.
FULL LIST OF INGREDIENTS
Rosa Damascena (Rose) Water*, Antemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Water*, Aloe barbadensis leaf extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil* Geraniol, Limonene, Linalol from essential oils.
*organic ingredient. 97% organic of total and 99% natural origin of total.