with Cocoa Butter
Would you like to receive a FREE GIFT? Orders over £90 get a *FREE Mini Body Bag worth £49! Add to your basket and use the code BODY at the checkout. *Duos and bundles not included.
A beautiful lip balm that helps to nourish, soothe and repair your lips. Sinks into the skin whilst protecting and doesn't feel sticky.
Scent free - but had a light cocoa smell from the cocoa butter.
WHY IT MAKES SKIN HAPPY
- The blend makes it sink into lips easily so it doesn't feel greasy or sticky
- The plant ingredients soothe, protect and moisturise skin deep down
- Doesn't taste of anything or leave a funny texture in your mouth
HOW TO USE
- Use throughout the day and before bed to nourish, protect & repair the skin on your lips.
- Carefully melt into your finger tip or scrape on the back of your nail.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hot environment as it will melt, if happens put in fridge for half hour to cool. This will not damage the ingredients.
Cocoa Butter is very nourishing and helps to repair cracked and sore lips. It moisturises deep down, doesn't leave any stickiness and smells so yummy.
As Lip Saviour is 100% vegan it needed a vegan wax, and berry wax is the best. It is super creamy and leaves a protective layer all day or night.
Full list of ingredients
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry Wax) Peel Cera.
*organic ingredient 80% organic of total and 100% natural origin of total.
PACKAGING AND RECYCLING
- Lip Saviour comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid.
- Remember it is three times bigger than a smaller lip tube version.
For more information on BAO packaging and recycling click here