with Cocoa Butter
This will be your little pot of wonder.
Use this rich and creamy butter balm on your lips, cracked heels, dry rough skin, and cuticles as a deeply moisturising and repairing skin treatment.
Simplicity is key for our beautiful (Lip Saviour) with only three ingredients, its natural beauty at its finest.
Fragranced naturally from the cocoa butter used, this little powerhouse of a product will help repair and heal your skin and give you a little chocolaty hit at the same time!
WHY IT MAKES SKIN HAPPY
- The blend makes it sink into lips easily so it doesn't feel greasy or sticky
- The plant ingredients soothe, protect and moisturise skin deep down
- Doesn't taste of anything or leave a funny texture in your mouth
HOW TO USE
- Use throughout the day and before bed to nourish, protect & repair the skin on your lips.
- Carefully melt into your finger tip or scrape on the back of your nail.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or hot environment as it will melt, if happens put in fridge for half hour to cool. This will not damage the ingredients.
Cocoa Butter is very nourishing and helps to repair cracked and sore lips. It moisturises deep down, doesn't leave any stickiness and smells so yummy.
As Lip Saviour is 100% vegan it needed a vegan wax, and berry wax is the best. It is super creamy and leaves a protective layer all day or night.
Full list of ingredients
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Rhus Verniciflua (Berry Wax) Peel Cera.
*organic ingredient 80% organic of total and 100% natural origin of total.
PACKAGING AND RECYCLING
- Lip Saviour comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid.
- Remember it is three times bigger than a smaller lip tube version.
For more information on BAO packaging and recycling click here