Healing Bath + Body Oil
with Apricot and Ylang Ylang
Would you like to receive a FREE GIFT? Orders over £90 get a *FREE Mini Body Bag worth £49! Add to your basket and use the code BODY at the checkout. *Duos and bundles not included.
Two products in one, a bath oil and a body oil. The skin soothing and restorative blend of 100% organic plant oils melt away tension from your body and replenish precious moisture. Skin is left nourished and your mind clear, calm and feeling ‘at peace’.
The Scent - *Lavender and Geranium. *best avoided in the first trimester of pregnancy.
WHY IT MAKES SKIN HAPPY
- The non greasy blend sinks into skin beautifully, nourishing and repairing deep down
- Evens out skin tone and when massaged in will help to reduce cellulite and fluid retention
- The calming and soothing scents help to balance a busy stressed mind too
HOW TO USE
- Add around five pumps to a warm bath, lie back, soak and take time for you.
- Or massage all over your body morning and/or night. Let it soak in before getting dressed.
- Can be smoothed onto the ends of dry hair to help replenish lost moisture.
The main ingredient, as it is gentle and especially suited to those with sensitive, inflamed, dry, or mature skin. It enhances skin elasticity and sinks in beautifully, leaving skin soft not greasy.
With only a little drop, Lavender is the perfect scent for a calming and relaxing product. Studies have found that it does reduce stress and others suggest it eases pain and balances the mind.
Full list of ingredients
Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil*. Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalol, Coumarin, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate from essential oils.
*organic ingredient 100% organic of total 100% natural origin of total.